Just so you recognize it when you see it!!!!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Israel has announced that it is setting up a network of bloggers to combat websites deemed "problematic" by the Zionist state, presumably to propagandize about the necessity of killing babies and infants in the name of self-defense.
Israel's global reputation for being the new Nazis was already firmly established, but the ceaseless and indiscriminate bombing of Gaza, labeled a war crime by international observers, has hardened opinion against the country and this has manifested itself nowhere more than the world wide web.
Israel's response will be to flood the Internet with PR agents who will attempt to create a phony consensus that the ZIonist state's barbarian actions are justifiable.
According to a report in Haaretz, the Immigrant Absorption Ministry is setting up "an army of bloggers" who will "represent" Israel on "anti-Zionist blogs" in English, French, Spanish and German.
The ministry's director-general Erez Halfon told Haaretz that over a million people who speak a second language are being targeted in a recruiting drive that will then direct the volunteers to web sites deemed "problematic." Presumably their mission would be to troll comment boards and forums with pro-Zionist arguments, a public relations stunt that we have seen employed by other entities such as Monsanto and more recently Centcom and the U.S. Air Force.
Again, the Pentagon said the move would boost its ability to counter "inaccurate" news stories and exploit new media.
Just over a week ago, the US Air Force announced a "counter-blog" response plan aimed at fielding and reacting to material from bloggers who have "negative opinions about the US government and the Air Force."
- Could bloggers be muzzled by lobbyist regulations?
- 'Israel can't destroy Iran N-facilities'
- Does The Government Manipulate Social Media?
- Free Nationwide Wi-Fi Network To Censor Political Websites
- Angry Bloggers On Left And Right Unite Over FISA
- Israeli army brass advocate timely war on Iran
- Major International Transport Hub Censors Political Websites
- How Israel Is Using Hamas To Create A Greater Israel
- Army 'Strategic Shock' Report Says Troops May Be Needed To Quell U.S. Civil Unrest
- Air Force Creates "Counter Blog" Response Plan To Quell Online Dissent
- 'Israel thirsty for new Mideast war'
- U.S. Army conducting training exercises in cities, towns