Date: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:17 pm
Subject: Right-Wing Conspiracy Theory Reports
LINKS TO ALL MY REPORTS:
6 pages - March 2009
JOHN BIRCH SOCIETY REPORT
65 pages - August 2008
(1) FBI Evaluations of Robert Welch and the John Birch Society including an introduction to the controversy over Robert Welch's book-length "private letter" entitled The Politician.
(2) FBI vs JBS on Internal Security Status of U.S.
(3) FBI vs JBS on Communist Infiltration of Clergy and Religious Institutions
(4) FBI vs JBS on Communists in the Department of Health, Education, Welfare
(5) FBI vs JBS on Dr. Harry A. Overstreet as an alleged "Communist sympathizer" or Dupe
(6) FBI vs. JBS on Civil Rights Movement -- including Alan Stang's 1965 book, It's Very Simple: The True Story of Civil Rights, and, Highlander Folk School as an alleged "Communist Training School"
(7) FBI vs JBS on Persons JBS Claims To Be "Experts" on Communism
(includes discussion of Dan Smoot, W. Cleon Skousen, David Gumaer, Julia Brown, Lola Belle Holmes, among others)
Chapter 8 (new - March 2009)
Conservative critics of Robert Welch and/or the John Birch Society.
ANTI-CFR ANTI-ILLUMINATI ANTI-ROCKEFELLER LITERATURE
( A brief introduction to the history of right-wing conspiracy arguments)
22 pages - August 2008
EDGAR BUNDY / CHURCH LEAGUE OF AMERICA
10 pages - August 2008
PURPOSE OF CONSPIRACY THEORIES
21 pages - August 2008
DAN SMOOT: CONSPIRACY EXPERT?
[Note: this Smoot report greatly expands upon the data presented in chapter 7 of my JBS report and includes a lengthy discussion of extreme right assertions about our civil rights movement.]
26 pages - August 2008
ANATOLI GOLITSYN: A CONSPIRATORIAL DILEMMA
20 pages - August 2008
MARTIN LUTHER KING & "COMMUNIST TRAINING SCHOOL" CONTROVERSY
[A brief history of the assertions made about Highlander Folk School.]
23 pages - August 2008
EUSTACE MULLINS and the CONSPIRATORIAL EXTREME RIGHT
12 pages -- October 2008
ACADEMIC THESES & DISSERTATIONS ON RIGHT-WING
75 pages - August 2008
---copy available upon request; email address below
Questions, criticisms, and comments may be posted here or directed to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org